Why Appranix for AWS RDS
Protect and recover entire AWS RDS-based application environments, including RDS clusters, containers and VMs running applications, cloud network configurations, security groups, RDS option groups, RDS subnet groups, RDS cluster parameter groups. for true cloud application resiliency
Reduce RDS-backed application downtimes with fast recoveries from bad deployments, ransomware attacks, cluster failures, natural disasters, cloud misconfiguration, or system overload due to performance
Follow AWS's well-architected framework and avoid building complicated bespoke backup and multi-region recovery management systems that are expensive, time-consuming, and highly risky to maintain
"We use Appranix to replicate our app blueprints from one region to another and ensure app availability. We’re saving all those engineering hours we spent trying to build cloud failover internally. We don’t have the risk of maintaining the internal tools. We can provide SOX compliance reporting. And we can bring up apps in other AWS regions with a few clicks for predictable DR and much faster RTO. We have about 120 apps and 550 instances running on Appranix today"
Director for Cloud Engineering
World's leading live entertainment company
How it works
No agents, nothing to install. With Appranix SaaS, you can discover, protect and recover entire application environments in minutes.
Appranix adapts to your continuously changing application environment, including auto-scaled cloud resources.
Appranix automatically creates an Application Environment Time Machine to help you recover from any application downtime instantly!
- Significantly increase application reliability with complete cloud app environment protection
- Build cyber resilience with rapid recovery from malware or ransomware attacks
- Instantly rollback application environments to known good state from bad system deployments
- Recover applications or entire microservices from any unplanned downtimes with a few clicks
- Protect against cloud platform service downtime and planned maintenance
- Perform system patch testing with a copy of application production environments in minutes
- Reduce application risks from cloud misconfigurations with predictable recoveries
- Release high quality software by creating test environments with real world data
- Continuous reverse engineering of cloud app environments from 1000s of resource data points
- Adaptive and continuously updated Infrastructure-as-Code DR plans based on production environment changes
- App-centric automated dependency mapping of all cloud resources
- Automated forever incremental data lifecycle management of RDS instances
- Network services protection and recovery – load balancers, security groups, gateways, routes, and other VPC resources
- Agentless entire cloud environment backup, recovery, and DR for fast recoveries
- Flexible policy-driven protection and data retention capabilities
- Cross-region data replication, retention management, and monitoring
- Dependency aware any cloud resource, in any region, at any point-in-time recovery