Azure's well-architected framework on "Resiliency” is the ability of a system to gracefully handle and recover from failures, both inadvertent and malicious - https://bit.ly/2SI90yW.
Only Appranix covers 67% of the well-architected framework's resilience requirements. Other products do not even come close. You should be able to recover your entire distributed application infrastructure, dependencies, compute, and data infrastructure to be able to get your application systems back online at any point in time in any Azure region. Join us to learn how to build better resilience for your cloud applications and avoid legacy data management lock-in.Speaker - Govind Rangaswamy, Founder and CEO, Appranix
- Automatically reverse engineer Azure cloud environments and map dependencies for complex distributed applications
- Backup all the environment resources per your backup and DR policies - VMs, network, load balancers, security, and configurations
- Achieve complete application resilience for the entire app environment by leveraging built-in cloud Azure data management and redundant infrastructure
- Recover VMs, security groups, scale sets, resource groups, load balancers, network policies, dependencies, and connectivity so your applications run as quickly as possible from any downtime!
- Most importantly, recover from encryption attacks in your Azure environments confidently!